We are Open for Essential Care, Curbside Service, and Telemedicine at Wilderness Animal Hospital!
To our valued clients,
We are OPEN for veterinary care and offering Curbside service to maintain social distance while still offering care for your pets. We offer Telemedicine services to help you decide if a visit is necessary. If your pet has veterinary needs, please call ahead or book a Telemedicine consultation and we will prioritize your pet’s care.
Did you know we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have any questions.
- Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
- Ear infections
- Skin infections/parasites
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory disease
- Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
- Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
- End of life care
Effective immediately, we are implementing the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines:
- It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If above does not apply, please utilize curbside service. When you arrive in the parking lot please do one of the following:
- Appointment – Text (425) 728-9885 or call (425) 432-9975. We will let you know what door to meet our medical staff and instructions are on the table by the door.
- Prescription Pickup – Text (425) 728-9890 or call (425) 432-9975 – our medical staff will let you know what door to pick-up your prescription.
- Please have medical history to give to the medical staff if you were not able to email the day before.
- We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
- End of Life appointments – Call (425) 432-9975 and please say your goodbyes and know we are here for you and your pet. The medical staff will come and take your pet into the clinic. Please know we will give your beloved pet lots of hugs as the rainbow bridge is crossed. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 guidelines, we cannot allow the owner/family to come into the clinic. We do offer alternative services for this difficult time, please check with our staff.
- Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
- For Telemedicine services, please download TeleVet here. This enables our medical staff to assess your pet virtually and there is the ability to share photos and/or video. Let us know if you need help setting up your account.
- We also encourage you to use our on-line pharmacy for home delivery – see the Home Delivery button on our website. Food and prescriptions for your pet, shipped directly to your home.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our best to help keep you and your pets safe and healthy.
Dr. Laurie Wieringa and the Wilderness Animal Hospital Staff
Wilderness Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary hospital providing care for your dogs, cats, birds, reptiles and pocket pets. We are a four doctor practice open for your convenience Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 7:00pm and Saturday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
We provide services for every stage of your pet's life keeping them happy and healthy. We offer preventative medicine, geriatric-senior care, disease and emergency treatment, internal medicine, dentistry, and surgery. Our hospital has an in-house laboratory, in-house pharmacy, surgical and treatment suite, digital radiology, state of the art dental equipment including radiology, and ultrasound. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet.
Visit our online store - we offer food and prescriptions including Revolution, Advantix, Deramaxx, Rimadyl, Hill's Science Diet Pet Foods, Purina Pet Foods, and Royal Canin Pet Foods. Simplify your life and have it delivered!
Our Doctors and support staff are proud to be Fear Free Certified